Artwork Leasing > For Artists
Call for artists for inclusion in the artworks leasing database
Should you be interested in providing artwork for residential or commercial leasing, I will be happy to review your work.
- Artists must live within a 25 mile radius of the St. Louis/Alton area.
- Artwork must be of the highest quality and craftsmanship, and professionally framed or otherwise ready for hanging/installation.
- All styles are welcome.
- Must be willing to commit to a 3,6, or 12 month leasing term as requested by client. Artist will be contractually and legally bound to the lease.
- It is NOT a get-rich scheme. An artist might only make $10 per month on any one artwork. Obviously, the more artworks leased, the more income. And the larger and more expensive the artwork, the larger the income. But the income from leasing is minimal.
- It is an opportunity to get your work seen by large numbers of people. Think of it as an onging exhibition that pays you a small amount while it is hanging.
- It is the potential for sales -- with a very minimal commission.
- It is a way to earn some income while having your work stored elsewhere. What artist doesn't have a storage problem?
- To be considered for the artworks leasing database, please send no more than 3 jpeg images that are representative of your work to email@example.com.
- Please be sure to keep your image attachments under 2MB.
- Be sure your images are of high quality in terms of resolution and in capture (no background distractions -- cropped so that only the artwork is in the frame). Use an image editing software such as Photoshop to crop and set resolution.
- Your work will be reviewed and you will receive a response within two weeks.
Thanks for your interest!